Coming soon! Barre Mama (prenatal Barre classes!)
Our prenatal pilates classes help keep a strong core during pregnancy. Prenatal pilates focuses on keeping the main muscles of the abdomen from being stretched and separated during pregnancy. Incorporating prenatal pilates into your prenatal fitness routine also alleviates pelvic and back pain.
Prenatal pilates helps to
- Maintain strong core muscles
- Strengthen pelvic floor
- Increase energy levels
- Re-gain pre-pregnancy body faster
- Improves your changing center of balance
- Reduces your chances of developing lower back pain
- Improves breathing and lung capacity
- Increases circulation, reducing the changes of developing edema
- Promotes emotional centeredness and calm
You can feel very comfortable in any of our mind body or barre classes if you are expecting! All our instructors are pre/post natal experienced in instruction and can modify depending on your needs.
See our Fitness Class schedule