With one monthly fee you receive unlimited use of our cardio loft, strength training studio and superior, less crowded, more intimate fitness classes. That’s over 20 group fitness classes a week including:
- Zumba, Cardio Kickboxing, Circuit Training, Piloxingl, Express classes, Yoga, Pilates, Prenatal Yoga and Pilates, Mom and Baby fitness, and more.
- Your fitness membership also includes unlimited use of our cardio center with treadmills, ellipticals, state of the art elliptimills, bikes and stairmaster.
- Brand new strength training center and locker room!
- Our monthly memberships include discounts on massage and services like Pilates and core training, small group training and personal fitness training! As well as disounts on workshops, seminars, and Mom’s night In.
- Plus you get discounts on Boot Camp, Barre and Get Fit programs!
Select from: Monthly Memberships, Prepaid or A-La-Carte
SUMMER MEMBERSHIPS are available!
10 weeks unlimited group fitness classes*, gym and locker room- $129!
*excludes boot camp and barre-
option for drop in or member rate punch card available
Add childcare for one $80 for the summer, $120 for two or more.
- Women’s Fitness $49/mo.
- Teacher’s membership $39/mo.
- Off peak: lunchtime and evenings- gym only (no classes) $24.99/mo.
- Fit Gold (55+) $39/mo.
- All Access $99 monthly – unlimited fitness, barre and boot camp
- Add childcare for one, two, three (or more) monthly unlimited days and up to two hours per day
- Add children’s classes to keep them moving too!
Prepaid memberships options available in 6 month or 12 month- visit us for more info
Looking for A-La-Carte?
Try our 10 pack of fitness classes/visits for only $125.
Add childcare for $5 1st child, $2.50 additional siblings.
Want to test us out? Call for a tour and free demo.
Save with our Tour 24 Discount
Join within 24 hours of your initial club tour:
- Receive $25 OFF Enrollment
- Receive $25 OFF* (prepaid plans)
* Tour 24 discounts do not apply to the following membership options: 8 week, 6 week or 4 week administrative fees.
And did you know…
Health Insurance Plans
Many health insurance companies now offer a fitness reimbursement benefit for health club members. Check with your specific provider for details. This fitness benefit could save you and your family up to $150 per year in health club dues or fees.
Exercise Rx Tax Deduction
Has your doctor prescribed exercise or nutrition counseling for a specific health related problem? If so, this exercise or nutrition program could be considered a tax-deductible qualified health expense by the IRS. Stop by the front desk for more details.
Request a Statement
We would be happy to provide you with a receipt for your insurance reimbursement or tax deduction. Just stop by the front desk and we’ll print it out for you