Please note that we take every precaution to keep our center clean and free from illness. Daily, our ExploraZone is cleaned and disinfected and all persons entering the play area MUST use hand sanitizer prior to use. Please do not bring sick children or children who have been ill within the past 24hours into the playcenter or into childcare. It is our goal to keep yours as well as our kids healthy this year and as always. Please see below for policies on sick children and usage.
Please note our playroom guidelines:
- For Babysitting, members may reserve a spot for their child(ren) up to 6 days in advance. It is highly recommended to do so to ensure that there is space available for everyone !
- The indoor play area is available to children infant- 6 years of age. Children older than 7 years of age are welcome in our lounge/cafe area during hours of supervised childcare.
- Limit 1.5 hours per day for supervised care by our staff for children infant- 1 year. Up to 2 hours 2-6 years.
- Infants- 23 months are required to stay in the infant/toddler play area at all times during staff supervised playtime. Parents may take infants and toddlers to the open play area under their supervision.
- All children are required to wear an ID bracelet/tag the entire time this service is being used. Bracelets are number coded and match guardian’s bracelet number. ID bracelets will be checked and removed by staff only.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to leave the center premises while using this service.
- The play area is a covered drink only area- no food will be allowed. Infant bottles need to be clearly labeled with your child’s name and must remain in the infant area.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of children participating in the play area to ensure that our child/staff ratio remains within safe limits.
- Parents/guardians must sign in and write down their on-site location.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for diapering of their children. Toilet trained children will have access to the play area child bathroom.
- Parents/guardians will be contacted if their child has been crying or has been visibly upset for 15 minutes. Per our child guidance policy, if a child is having behavioral problems, the parent/guardian will be contacted. For the protection of all children, inappropriate or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated and service will be discontinued.
- When a parent/guardian is needed, it is expected that they will respond immediately.
- This is a Well- Child area. Any child who does not appear to be healthy or has had a fever with the last 24 hours will not be allowed to participate. If it is questionable whether a child is considered well, a doctor’s note may be required for admittance.